Just BE is a DC based startup that is reinventing the customer experience in real estate. We believe buying or selling a home is one of the most significant decisions we make in our lives. Yet, most people have to settle for sub-optimal solutions and outcomes, when looking for a home. We are out to change the status quo and drive innovation in the real estate space.
We are currently looking for data & analytics intern(s) to help with our market, consumer, and competitor analytics. We seek bright individuals who can be fast learners, good team players, and motivated performers. Prior experience is not essential – passion, analytical brilliance and commitment are more important! If that person is you, this is where you want to BE! On our part, we value our interns and go the extra mile to create the right learning experience that fits intern career goals.
Through this experience, the intern will gain valuable understanding and insight into an earlystage startup environment as well as emerging innovation in the real estate space, in DC. This internship will afford the opportunity to create tangible examples for resume building and recommendations will be provided, contingent upon successful completion of the internship.
The Data/Analytics Intern will be responsible for leading 2-3 projects in one or more of the following areas:
- Market, economic drivers, demand and supply analysis, pricing and volume dynamics
- Consumer segmentation, behavior, consumption and preference insights
- Customer decision & analytics support
- Revenue pools, competitor analysis, marketing insights
- Other relevant topics of interest (incl. ones you believe in and pitch)
- Own and deliver 1-3 data or analytics projects with direct relevance to the business
- Gather data, run analysis, generate insights, visualization, and publishing content
- Assist in preparation of marketing-related presentations and documents
- Provide support to marketing, strategy, and tech effort
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program and be passionate about analytics, innovation, and real estate
- Attention to detail, ability to self-manage, prioritize and follow through on tasks
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Experience and/or strong aptitude for data, statistics, as well as familiarity with relevant tools (e.g., Python, Hadoop, R, Stata, etc.)