Just BE is a DC based startup that is reinventing the customer experience in real estate. We believe buying or selling a home is one of the most significant decisions we make in our lives. Yet, most people have to settle for sub-optimal solutions and outcomes, when looking for a home. We are out to change the status quo and drive innovation in the real estate space.
We value our interns and go the extra mile to make sure they benefit from the learning experience that fits their career goals.
Through this experience, our intern will gain valuable understanding and insight into a startup environment as well as real estate dynamics in the DC area. This internship will afford the opportunity to create tangible examples for resume building and recommendations will be provided, contingent upon successful completion of the internship.
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for maintaining fresh content across all marketing platforms.
- Assist in the creation of print and digital marketing materials, email campaigns, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Assist in preparation of marketing-related presentations and graphical visualizations
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events
- Maintain a tracking report of marketing metrics
- Assist with documenting process for marketing
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program and be passionate about marketing, social media and digital advertising, as well as real estate
- Attention to detail, ability to self-manage, prioritize and follow through on tasks
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, as well as a familiarity with management tools such as Trello
- Experience with handling social media accounts and marketing materials is a plus
- Interest or currently studying marketing, advertising, public relations, or business
- Strong knowledge of social media
- Google Analytics and Adobe Illustrator experience preferred